Workshops and Events
Mental Health & Yoga During a Pandemic 2
We’re back again for another round of lecture, community discussion, and meditation practice to continue to weather this challenging time together.
We will focus on:
• Adjusting to “the new normal”
• Self & community care
• Managing old & new issues: disconnection, isolation, hopelessness, fear, anxiety, rigidity, grief
Saturday, October 24 at 1:00-2:30pm PST
• Friend $5 (discounted)
• Sustainer $20 (pays for you)
• Supporter $35 (supports others)
• Contributor $50 (builds our offerings)
No experience or equipment necessary.
Praise for Previous Workshops
“Eve is an amazing wealth of knowledge. She’s able to take rather complex concepts, such as neurotransmitters, and relate them to the real world in a way that makes sense. Highly recommend her.” – Michelle
Connect with Me
Use the form below to get int touch with me or request a session.