Eve Parker LCSW, SEP, RYT
Mental Health Therapy
- learning documentation, interviewing, and diagnostic skills
- working through ethical dilemmas, countertransference issues, and challenging cases
- encouragement of social justice/equity lifestyles and practices, and
- learning how to hold the dialectic of methodologies/intervention strategies with letting all of that go and just holding space for/being in connection with clients
• I do not use touch & limit moving around the space only after announcing it
• I don’t use fragrance, chose music carefully, & don’t turn the lights low
• I use invitational language, choose wording carefully, & don’t leave silence for long
• I give choices, encourage prop-use, & celebrate what you chose for your body
• I invite focus to be on experiencing physical embodiment in the present moment
• I empower students to be curious, gentle on themselves, & not worry about “getting it right”
Eve enjoys hiking, backpacking, camper-vanning, photography, veggie gardening, video games, reading, sleeping, being with her husband and 2 corgis, traveling, snorkeling, and language learning.
Connect with Me
Use the form below to get in touch and schedule a session.